A walk along the coastal path
FAMILY WALK ALONG BESIDE THE MEDITERRANEAN
During the period of the campsite opening, we are organising a family walk each Friday. This goes along the coastal path and you will be accompanied all the way by our team. Argelès enjoys a mixture of coastal scenery, flat beaches, rocky coast and varied wild vegetation. This outing enables you get to experience all this and lift your spirits at the same time.
Family walk « Coastal path » :
From the beach at Le Racou (Argelès sur Mer) you can take in our superb Catalan coast as a family. You are bound to be impressed by Le Racou with its mixture of coastal rocks and vegetation, a unique area which has been designated a coastal conservation zone. This 5 kilometre walk takes you along the charming Catalonian coast, the track hugging the Mediterranean with surrounding scenery to impress.
Arriving at the romantic town of Collioure, you have the chance to picnic on the stony beach at the foot of the celebrated stone bell tower which rises from the sea.
Details of the walk
Walk organised by our team
- Difficulty: Simple
- Length of walk : Approximately 1h30 of walking
- Depart from : Le Racou (Argelès sur Mer)
- Return : by boat
- Difference of height along route : approximately 5 km of walking on marked, secured paths
- Minimum age : 6 years
- Frequency : Every Friday during period of campsite opening
- Bottles water
- Cap/sunhat and sunglasses
- Snack bar or similar
- Swimwear and towel for cooling down