More peace of mind with our cancellation policyIn order to help you book now with complete peace of mind, our new cancellation guarantee provides you with insurance in the form of a refund or a voucher in case of an unexpected event.
Book today worry free with the option of cancelling up to beginning of your stay!
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The booking only becomes effective after there has been agreement from the management and you have made a down payment.
• Once we have received it, we will send you a confirmation of booking.
• Pitches are allocated according to availability and this is not contractually binding.
• In absence of any message from the tenant, specifying that they have had to change the date of their arrival, the rental property becomes available 24 hours after the arrival date stated in the rental contract.
• All residents on the campsite must conform to the campsite’s internal rules (available on request).
• Campsite wrist bands must be worn at all times.
• Only registered campers and tenants can occupy the rented accommodations or the pitch.
• All modifications about the booking are subject to the agreement by SAS Camping le Dauphin. In the case of litigation, the courts of Perpignan are the only ones to have competent jurisdiction
• The company accepts no responsibility for theft, fire, bad weather, etc. or for any accidents for which the people registered have civil liability.
• Camping Le Dauphin reserves the right to keep and use for later publication any photograph in which you may appear.
• Charcoal barbecues are not permitted. Tents are not allowed on the pitch of an accomodation.
PRICES FOR YOUR STAY
Booking fees may be covered by the cancellation guarantee proposed by S.A.S Camping LE DAUPHIN. The cost of this guarantee is 5 € per night for rental and 3 € per night for camping pitches.
1) VOUCHER OR REIMBURSMENT
The guarantee qualifies you to a voucher or a refund if any of these events occur before your arrival and not during your stay. You will be reimbursed for the amount(s) paid less the amount of the cancellation guarantee and the processing fee upon presentation of official proof. The voucher is valid for 2 years.
• Serious illness, serious accident or death of a family member: ascendants, descendants or those of your spouse, sons-in-law and daughters-in-law, brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law.
• Pregnancy complications before the 7th month.
• Extensive material damage to your own property rendering your presence absolutely necessary.
• Termination of employment.
• Accident or outright theft of your vehicle and/or camper occurring on the direct route to the location of your stay.
• Cancellation or alteration of leave dates by an employer.
• Infection of yourself or one of the guests of the stay.
• You or one of the guests of the stay is a proven case or in quarantine.
• You have been requisitioned as part of the fight against COVID 19.
No other reasons will be taken into account (e.g. personal reasons, separation, divorce).
FREE CANCELLATION RELATED TO COVID
2) VOUCHER OR REIMBURSMENT
If any of these events occur, you will receive a voucher or a full refund of the amount(s) paid in the following cases :
• Border closures
• Public health state of emergency
• Nationwide quarantine or lockdown
• Official warning against travel issued by my country/government
• Administrative closure of the campsite
The voucher is valid for 2 years.
• A down payment of 30% of the rental + 25 € in administration charges will be required when you make your reservation.
• The amount due is to be paid in full 3 weeks before arrival. No payment on arrival.
• Facilities of payment are possible.
• Arrival: from 4pm to 7pm – Accomodations are ready bewteen 4 and 7pm. There is no guarantee to get into an accomodation by 4pm.
• Departure: before 10am
• From 02/07 to 27/08 minimum stay of 7 nights, arrival /departure Saturday, Sunday or Wednesday.
• From 09/04 to 02/07 and from 28/08 to 25/09 minimum stay 2 nights arriving any day of the week.
• A security deposit of 200€ will be required on arrival to cover possible damage to the MH. An additional 80€ deposit is also required and will be kept if the MH is not cleaned sufficiently. The deposit will be destroyed after the MH and the inventory have been checked.
• A down payment of 30% of the rental + 25 € in administration charges will be required for when you make your reservation.
• The full amount due is to be paid 3 weeks before arrival. No payment on arrival.
• Facilities of payment are possible.
• Arrival: from 2pm to 7pm
• Departure: before 12am
• From 09/07 to 27/08, 7 days minimum rental: Arrivals / Departures: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday.
Prices indicated are subject to modification. The campsite reserves the right to modify the prices at any time. The price you pay for your stay is the one which is shown for the day you make the booking, and is subject to availability. When a client requests an estimate, the period of validity is indicated on the said document. Once this validity expires, the price can no longer be guaranteed. Any advantages and offers proposed by the campsite after a booking has been made, cannot be applied to a booking which has been agreed and paid for either fully or in part.
MEDIATION: In the event of a dispute, you may send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the Manager of the Campsite “Le Dauphin”. If you are not satisfied with his response, you may refer to the CM2C Centre one month after having sent the letter:
Centre de la Médiation de la Consommation des Conciliateurs de Justice- 14 Rue Saint Jean, 75017 – Paris / 06 09 20 48 86