COVID guarantee and Covid pass
COVID GUARANTEE AND COVID PASS
Book with peace of mind
Choose between a refund or a voucher
- Border closures
- Official closure of the campsite
- Nationwide quarantine or lockdown
- Public health state of emergency
- Government travel restrictions
If any of these events occur, you will be fully reimbursed. You will have the choice between a refund and a voucher.
COVID Pass information
The proof of a valid Covid Pass will only be requested once, at the beginning of your stay.
It will allow you to use the campsite facilities (bars, restaurants, swimming pools, etc.) for the duration of your stay.
Under 18’s are not required to have a Covid Pass.
A valid Covid pass means that either :
- You are completely vaccinated
- You have a PCR or antigen test dated less than 72 hours
- You have a certificate of recovery from Covid-19 dated more than 11 days and less than 6 months before your arrival date
With our Cancellation Guarantee, you can receive a full refund or a voucher until the day of arrival.
- You or one of the other guests tests positive for COVID-19
- You or one of the other guests is a prove case or in quarantine.
- You have been requisitioned as part of the fight against
If any of these events occur, you will be reimbursed for the amount(s) paid less the amount of the cancellation guarantee and the processing fee upon presentation of official proof.
Enjoy many benefits!
Book at Le Dauphin and take advantage of:
- Choose your day of arrival and departure: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
- Low rates
- The choice of your favourite pitch
- Pay in 5 instalments at no additional cost
- Up to 10% off your stay!
- Modify your booking until 15 days before your arrival