Oenotourism : Les Clos de Paulilles
DISCOVER AN EXCEPTIONAL VINEYARD
We invite you to discover an exceptional vineyard on the famous site of Paulilles. We will take you to the picturesque bay of Paulilles, known for its creeks and bays and its history around the Nobel dynamite factory which was formerly located here.
From soil to glass
Red, rosé, white both dry and sweet, the wines of the Case label are well known in the region.
The guided visit takes in the vineyard and the cave and includes a tasting of 5 wines accompanied by a platter of quality catalan meats – an ideal way to savour all the flavours of our beautiful region.
After the tasting, time is included for you to enjoy the pebbly beach of Paulilles and thus appreciate the countryside around you as well as the sea…
Details of the excursion
- Price : on demand
- Length of visit : about 3h30
- Departure : planned for 10h from Le Dauphin
- You travel in Le Dauphin minibus and we stay with you throughout the visit.
- Return : Planned for 13h30 /14h
- Frequency : Every Thursday from June onwards
Necessary equipment :
- Bottle of water
- Cap or hat
- Sun glasses
- Beach towel for your time by the sea
Limited places available (booking required)