We are thinking of you in these difficult times and we are committed to being able to maintain your bookings in order to welcome you to all the beauty of le Dauphin and enable you to have an enjoyable stay and recharge your batteries.
Faced with the exceptional situation we live in at the moment we had to take special measures for the good of everyone.
Our reception team, Sarah, Anne and Tim are teleworking:
You can call us at 33.4220.127.116.11 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday or send us an email.
In agreement with current government regulation, the opening of our Campsite has been postponed until further notice. We hope that we are able to open on the 20th June. We will keep you updated on the evolution of this situation.
We are committed to supporting you in managing your bookings at le Dauphin, and here are the solutions we have implemented to best respond to each request:
Please note; If you have subscribed to our cancellation guarantee, this does not cover the risk of a pandemic linked to Covid 19.
- For all bookings until the 20th June (including April and May):
– We suggest that you postpone your stay to another date in the 2020 season, with no ‘change of booking’ charge, but dependant of course on the new dates chosen together.
– If you cannot come in 2020, your down payment will be kept as a voucher for 18 months, for a stay in 2021.
- For all bookings after the 20th June (July, August and September):
For the moment, it is not possible to change or modify any booking. If the current situation should continue after this date and effect your holiday plans, you would have the same options and be able to postpone your stay without the risk of losing any deposit.
- 😊 Our proposition “Come and spend your autumn half term break at le Dauphin”
For the very first time we plan to keep the Site open for you until November 02, 2020. We would like to offer you this opportunity to experience your autumn half term break at le Dauphin.